“Thank you for running such a kind and gentle school. It is the perfect environment for curious and impressionable little minds.” - Dr. & Mr. Archer
Brooklin Mill Montessori School is looking for caring, creative, and passionate educators to join our growing staff team. Established in 2002, our school is located in a heritage building in the village of Brooklin, north Whitby. The charm and grace of exposed brick and beams, high ceilings, and ample natural light create calm and purposeful classrooms for working and learning. Situated on an acre of green space overlooking Lynde Creek, the school grounds include park-like natural playgrounds.
Successful candidates will nurture the whole child in our enriched Montessori learning environment. Brooklin Mill Montessori staff team members enjoy competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits, discounts for their children to attend our school, scholarships for their children’s post-secondary education, and an ongoing investment in professional development.
Come join our collegial team to invest your talents and energies where your contributions will be valued and appreciated!
Applicants are invited for the following positions:
Bilingual (French / English) Montessori Teacher
• Demonstrated Montessori classroom management skills to lead with compassion and enthusiasm
• Fluently bilingual and experienced teaching French as a second language
• Montessori Early Childhood / Casa or Elementary diploma preferred
Toddler Montessori Teacher
• Demonstrated skills to create a warm and stimulating learning environment for our youngest students as they begin their journey in Montessori
• Montessori Infant / Toddler teaching diploma preferred
Montessori Classroom Assistant
• Do you have a special talent to share with the children? Musical, artistic, athletic, or technology abilities are assets.
• Part-time (25 hours per week) or full-time positions available
• Previous Montessori classroom experience and Montessori Assistant certificate preferred
Brooklin Mill Montessori School is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). The School Administration will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
If you are a team player with strong communication skills, please forward your resume and covering letter by e-mail to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.